Wednesday, July 17, 2019

My Book is coming up in August. Love and Gratitude!


Anyone who ever published a book, with a publisher or independently, knows how much work it is! I have been in constant communication with a lot of people who are helping in this project and who read a book and wrote endorsements. The best part is CONNECTIONS. Deep, satisfying, real connections. When I work with people in a Deep Dive Discovery Process mostly it is I who get the privilege to know them so so deeply, and this is why I can make a great impact. Here it is the opposite! People who read my book, connected with me so deeply, and then they made impact on me by writing a review or testimonial. So very real impact of showing willingness, kindness, openness, interest, love. I sat down and read them all today, and I am filled with love and gratitude! 

Latest Post

🔥The PORTAL Part 17🔥 For Brave and Curious. And Very Important Declaration!

This writing will be two parts, and they are not connected to each other, if you want to skip my personal story and read only about Egyptian...

Read More: