Thursday, August 16, 2018

In the humane and transcendent simultaneously

I am having some vivid dreams lately, I didn't have dreams for many years, I made a speculation about it that brain had to rest after hard reboot some years ago. But lately there are some resolutions in my dreams, mostly letting go of the remains of the conforming traits and just affirming uniqueness of the character. Awakening is a vertical axis of the cross, and it is a starting point to live the fullness of who we are consciously, and maturation brings the best of the human we are, traveling horizontal timeline. This is dying and resurrecting on a cross -- the journey is not easy, but it is the most fulfilling of what is possible to live as a human!

Latest Post

🔥The PORTAL Part 17🔥 For Brave and Curious. And Very Important Declaration!

This writing will be two parts, and they are not connected to each other, if you want to skip my personal story and read only about Egyptian...

Read More: