Thursday, August 8, 2019

Love is from where the determination comes

I have been raw, real and honest with myself for many years here not to entertain you, but holding a space for you to be raw, real and honest with yourself. So if yo are not yet, please start now. This is not easy, I am often misunderstood, but you see that I am still here, unchanged in my focus why I am here and what I am doing. This is important to know, that you can be taken by life in all kinds of directions to explore, fall, learn, rise, and learn, but you still on the same trajectory that you are here to follow, and yours is absolutely unique, like mine is unique. I am here to support deepest transformation of the human spirit, surely I go through transformation first, and surely it is a bit early for the crowd to understand, surely I get hurt in a process, and surely I come back to the same thing over and over and over again - Love. Love is from where the determination comes. I do not have will power, I am fueled by love to sentient beings to be liberated, on any level it is possible for each of you, and me too.
I will mention here this Illustration is by my friend artist Jason Kolano from the book Buddha on a Bull, August/September release. To read more about the book go to my website: https://www.elenanezhinsky.com/buddha-on-a-bull

Latest Post

🔥The PORTAL Part 17🔥 For Brave and Curious. And Very Important Declaration!

This writing will be two parts, and they are not connected to each other, if you want to skip my personal story and read only about Egyptian...

Read More: