Saturday, February 29, 2020

Probably Book 3



Couple of days ago I admitted as a possibility that perhaps me and Anthony are twin flames. Who know this term well know that this is not an easy relationship for simple human pleasures, it's a relationship with a big purpose. Both involved are a subject to complete mutation through the relationship to release mind's limitations and ingrained beliefs, shed the energetics of the victim, and open up fully to Love as a basis of our Being. This is the monumental work of the spirit through both vehicles which has no finish line, but while in this very mutation, you can help those around by your own example. I decided to admit this possibility, though I am not a fun of the labeling, and I don't know if it is true or not, but what I saw in myself, in him, and our relationship for the last five years is hard to describe... and I am not ready to do it yet, probably Book 3  

Latest Post

🔥The PORTAL Part 17🔥 For Brave and Curious. And Very Important Declaration!

This writing will be two parts, and they are not connected to each other, if you want to skip my personal story and read only about Egyptian...

Read More: