Saturday, January 4, 2020

You can relax

I know there is a lot going on in the world, and will be even more intense, and many have fear. I keep saying the same thing that this is exactly the environment we, as we are right now, incarnated in. Imagine the character in the movie set about the Great Depression. This character doesn't like what's going on, but his outfit, the set, the decorations are exactly for him to fulfill his role. I am not particularly like my own "movie set" here, I have a certain weaknesses that a part of this human vehicle that I need to live with, like when you want to drive a convertible, but you have an old van, what you do! I know exactly that this is what is needed for the spirit to fulfill it's incarnation, it's not random. The planet, the country, family, etc. is not a random set. I know, it's hard to understand that we are not really here in control, and it's hard to relax when the set is especially difficult, but still it is possible to see, especially if you had any awakening experience and saw that the mind is not in control, it's just super laud like a radio station. I help people to see that they can relax on a back seat of an old van, even when the radio is on.

Latest Post

🔥The PORTAL Part 17🔥 For Brave and Curious. And Very Important Declaration!

This writing will be two parts, and they are not connected to each other, if you want to skip my personal story and read only about Egyptian...

Read More: