Monday, October 8, 2018

Exploring sexuality as a part of the human experience


I wrote these essays long ago, but they are still relative, because many people on a spiritual path don't know how to fit sexuality into it.  My own explorations, mostly questioning, started as soon as I stepped on a spiritual path in my mid 20th.  I am still exploring this area of a human life, especially now I have a partner who gave me all the space to become a lover fully within a union.  I will be writing some essays exploring this area, my interest lies in experiencing and clarifying any areas of a human life from the perspective of transformation of consciousness.

Essays exploring human sexuality:

Transformation of sexual energy and the value of equanimity

Seeker on a Spiritual Path: Conquering Sexual Desire

When Two Come Together Physically

Lovemaking as a divine transmutative experience

Latest Post

🔥The PORTAL Part 17🔥 For Brave and Curious. And Very Important Declaration!

This writing will be two parts, and they are not connected to each other, if you want to skip my personal story and read only about Egyptian...

Read More: