Monday, April 8, 2019

Summer Deep Transformation Group for Awake, but not fulfilled

From spiritual dropout, hard-core spiritual seeker, creator of awakening inquiry, awakening movement, spiritual mentor, I transitioned to the field of practical spirituality or spiritual practicality, not sure yet how to name it, but my work with people is personally tailored transformational and life-changing coaching. I am directing all my attention this year, and l did last year as well, on learning, sharing and living my life from awakeness, deep awareness, authenticity, courage, and inspiration. If you want to join me for 3 months of exploration of your own humanity, I am planning to make a small group of explorers (8 people) for the Summer time (June-July-August). 


We will meet on Zoom every other week, and I also will have individual meetings with everyone to explore your life intention here, values, and how to live not from conditioned responses, or avoidance, not from fear and limitation, but from your own limitless heart, from sacred, divine and simple place of authentic you as a human being. We will create a small community, perhaps life-long friendships. Would it be nice to have friends all over the world you can learn with, play, talk, laugh and enjoy a communion with?! I am planning to do this quarterly, or maybe in a future - longer group, there will be an opportunity to connect to others who are also awake, aware, authentic and courageous, who live life open heartedly and fearlessly.


This group is for anyone awake who want to integrate in life better, who want to play in life, not hide, who want to utilize their gifts, not pretend they are not interested in life, who want to feel fulfilled and satisfied, not bitter and frustrated, who want to connect, share and belong to a small community where everyone is seen, respected, supported and valued for who you are 
This inspired me to make a Summer group to explore humanities, life intention, purpose to be alive, values and ways we can live to feel fulfilled:

The Summer Day - Mary Oliver

Who made the world?
Who made the swan, and the black bear?
Who made the grasshopper?
This grasshopper, I mean-
the one who has flung herself out of the grass,
the one who is eating sugar out of my hand,
who is moving her jaws back and forth instead of up and down-
who is gazing around with her enormous and complicated eyes.
Now she lifts her pale forearms and thoroughly washes her face.
Now she snaps her wings open, and floats away.
I don't know exactly what a prayer is.
I do know how to pay attention, how to fall down
into the grass, how to kneel down in the grass,
how to be idle and blessed, how to stroll through the fields,
which is what I have been doing all day.
Tell me, what else should I have done?
Doesn't everything die at last, and too soon?
Tell me, what is it you plan to do
with your one wild and precious life?

I do not know yet all the details, but I trust they will line up in the next few weeks.  Please email me that you are interested and I will send you detailed information soon.

There is nothing static in me, except my dedication to authenticity in myself and helping others in the same: Be YOU. I lead by my own example of suffering turned into wisdom, suppression into clarity, conforming into courage. I hide nothing, I do not pretend I know it all, I do not hesitate to change direction as soon as I clear it does not work, I invent and create new things to play with and explore, I invite others to play with me. I do not protect any particular image, I attach to nothing, but I live with passion, because to play here fearlessly and free is more fun then being too serious and limited. Join if this resonates!

Latest Post

🔥The PORTAL Part 17🔥 For Brave and Curious. And Very Important Declaration!

This writing will be two parts, and they are not connected to each other, if you want to skip my personal story and read only about Egyptian...

Read More: