Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Julian beaming in Joy! Awakening in live meeting in Stuart, Florida


I met Julian in one of my live meetings in Stuart, Florida, USA. He attended 3 of my meetings... On the first one he was at the Gate, very inquiring mind, very sharp attention, beaming with insights..., on the second one he passed the Gate (he is writing about it in his last paragraph here). He brought his partner to the third one, and it was very touching and warm conversation and investigation with Joe, who saw the illusion of separation too...I am very happy for these two beautiful beings...Here is Julian's writings he sent me...

Elena Nezhinsky
Hey, dear Julian!
Please take your time and answer these questions. We could then add you to LU community, cool ppl!
1) Is there a 'me', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?

2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works.

3) How does it feel to see this? describe in detail.

4) How would you describe it to somebody who has never heard about this illusion but is curious about it. 

5) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look? was there a specific moment when seeing happened or was it gradual? what exactly happened?
Tuesday

8:05pm
Julian 
Is there a 'me', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?
The realization of the lack of me is pretty funny. Is the a “Me” at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? There is no me or I in any shape or form; only in the shape that is formed by my thoughts and those thoughts are forever changing and always have been. So when questioned about “Is there a “Me”, seems somewhat difficult to answer because it seems the “Me” has been so many different things at different times based on what my thoughts have associated in that moment. Once the mind is emptied and thoughts released, theres a sensation of freedom in the truth of mind being and that is me right now, just mind being or brain “Being” in this human experience. It’s funny to see that this has simply always been the case and that there was never the “Me” I believed and thought existed.

8:08pm
Julian 
Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works.
The illusion of a Separate Self begins in Thought and expressed through belief and language. One of the discoveries that made it clear was seeing that everything is first Experience, and then secondly comes Thought or the separation which is the illusion. This may be known to many as The Ego, whose survival depends on the existence of the “Me”, the ‘I’, the “You”, the “Mine”. Complete separation begins in thinking that one has anything to do with who one really is and identifying as such. The truth is that you just are as life just is and life is happening all around us. It simply is not anything more than that and truly so much more simple than all the complex mumbo jumbo we all make it out to be. We are not separate, were are one; united in everything and we simply are beings living in a human experience possessed and attached to our thoughts. I want to LAUGH!

8:20pm
Julian 
How does it feel to see this? describe in detail.
I’ve stated before that it feels extremely liberating and interesting at the same time because I can still see how attached or identified I still am with “Me” even though I know the bullshit I am thinking. However, I am grateful that I can see the identification. Observation of the self and my thoughts brings to me a feeling of relief and calm. I’ve been catching my feelings of frustration with other people or situations that arise and realize still how my thoughts take over through judgements and perceptions. It crazy; mad crazy to think I know everything when I does not exist but in thought and my thoughts are just that thoughts. Awareness of the sensations and feelings, and Acceptance of the truth, life just happening, flowing in whatever manner that may be. Everything is OK and can only be the way it is in every moment for it is what it is and is mean to flow just as it is flowing here and now. And Finally, Action, to let be, let go, and surrender knowing that everything is Perfect; to know this gives me an amazing feeling of relief and a sense of peace and calm. Life is happening as always there is nothing more to add!

8:40pm
Julian 
How would you describe it to somebody who has never heard about this illusion but is curious about it.
I think I would first ask if they have ever been wrong about anything in there life? I there is a possibility that they are wrong about who they think they are? And then describe to them that the world and everything about the world, the people, places and things, etc. in it are what they are and the way they are because that is the way it has been created for a long time in their minds, but to not be fearful or worry because the truth is that it is all an ILLUSION. It really doesn’t include or have all of the varying degrees of separation, judgements, suffering, etc., and first and foremost that one needs to begin by fearless making an Inquiry about the Self, Who is I?; Who is Me?,Who is Who? To make and investigation into the thoughts and where they are coming from; To make an investigation about their feelings and sensations when they arise and inquire as to what they mean and why they are here and what their purpose here is for. This is not something we really do in life; for the most part we just continue in the vicious cycle of thought and more thought. Stop and begin the Inquiry and see what answer comes to you. Is everything the way your thought dictate to you or is there a possibility that it is all an ILLUSION?
Today

10:57am
Julian 
What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look? was there a specific moment when seeing happened or was it gradual? what exactly happened?
Very funny question, because I remember it quite clearly. I was observing the inquiry of my friend who was investigating and inquiring "who, if it is not I, is choosing when going to the supermarket to chose what carton of Milk is purchased", in my observance I noticed and understod the frustration as the inquiry unfolded. It was gradual and as this was happening, I could see where she was coming from in her frustration and then all of a sudden I started to giggle inside.
What exactly happened was I saw how there is Walking into a Supermarket happening, Observation of items in the Supermarket happening, and finally Chosing happening. Like Yawning, Like Sneezing, Like Coughing....I say I do these things, but is this really true? No, just happens, like Life just happens and flows. This moment was Freeing and Uplifting to the spirit within me.
The realization of how attached to the Ego I am in thinking it is all about "me", "I", is quite amazing. This awareness and moment of inquiry and investigation is something to be practiced. And then comes the question the thought "Why havent I seen this before". It's Ok, It's perfect, because this 

is the time for it as everthing is Perfect.




Thank you, John Shirley, for your pictures!


Latest Post

🔥The PORTAL Part 17🔥 For Brave and Curious. And Very Important Declaration!

This writing will be two parts, and they are not connected to each other, if you want to skip my personal story and read only about Egyptian...

Read More: