Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Buddha on a Bull Adventures around the World

Gary Falk aka Garyji, New York

I was a bit shy about blasting my page with Buddha on a Bull. I was hearing this voice in my head: "oh, Elena and her book, again!". I realized today its not my voice! Its a fucker's voice. Whatever he is. The collective or individual programming: "Do not stick out", or something like that, we definitely all have this or some other one. So I am not listening to this voice anymore, and I know that Buddha on a Bull needs help from me and community, and I said Yes to it by writing it shamelessly, so what's the problem now with putting it into the field?! Thank you everyone who already wrote reviews on Amazon, endorsements that went into the book and website and sent me fun pictures from different corners of the world for YouTube video collage  If you happen to read Buddha on a Bull, please consider a review and a send me a picture! This really supports BoaB to ride around the World! Thank you!   
๐Ÿƒ



'OH MY F-ING GOD!! This is the most real, raw, wild, truthful, funny book on awakening and enlightenment I have ever read. It could easily be called 'welcome to being human'. Elena brings the spiritual search into the realm of being human in a way that no one else could. I deeply and highly recommend this easy to read, easy to love, easy to understand jewel to anyone seeking themselves.
--Shanti Zimmermann, Emotional Clarity Mentor, Switzerland

Latest Post

๐Ÿ”ฅThe PORTAL Part 17๐Ÿ”ฅ For Brave and Curious. And Very Important Declaration!

This writing will be two parts, and they are not connected to each other, if you want to skip my personal story and read only about Egyptian...

Read More: