Thursday, December 29, 2011
Liberation Unleashed Unveiled
Hi, friends. If anyone was listening recently Ilona Ciunaite's interview on Avant-garde Sages radio and interested to know more about Liberation Unleashed and Direct Pointing method we use to help anyone who is ready to see the illusion of self, please watch this video where we are explaining everything: what is the method, what are the results, how long it takes, who we are, and how to get in touch with us. Thank you.
and Ilona's Avant-garge Sages radio interview here:
http://minus.com/mboWVf6Ytg
Latest Post
Where I am writing now. Come to my new space! π
I have a new BLOG on my website. Every week I write my observations of myself and life. The link is here: https://www.elenanezhinsky.com...
Read More:
-
What is the method and what are the differences? I would like to make it clear how direct pointing (“I” does not exist) differs f...
-
IMPORTANT: I have a new blog on my website, from now on I will post there, please bookmark this link for future reference: https://www.Ele...
-
I have a new BLOG on my website. Every week I write my observations of myself and life. The link is here: https://www.elenanezhinsky.com...
-
Chapter 8. Embracing Darkness and Light The Grand Demolition After the experience of revelation and realisation of who I ...
-
When I first learned reading runes, I was guided in my dream to a teacher in Russia, a Mage. I am deeply grateful for that period, he gave m...
