Saturday, May 4, 2019

Journeying into discovery

I worked with someone today who's childhood was very complicated, as in case of many of us, I would even say, majority of us. We did not have parents who were awake and aware, and we unconsciously compensated for their own pain in a variety of ways.
I have a specific mind, it has an ability to replicate the mind states of another human being and embody the feelings as so I am them. This is why I was completely lost for the large part of my life in the mind states of other people, groups, and the hypnosis of human condition. Nothing about anyone, it was just my own life trajectory I had to live here, the unique path of being very transparent to take on the mind states of the environment.
Journeying with my client into discovery of what she is here to offer to the world, I found myself in her life story, and then seeing clearly how the complications and the burdens of her childhood and specific intention of life here made her lead uncomplicated and unburdened life, and how it is so correct for her.
We are so fixed on fixing, and we assume that we need to fix something in order to be complete, but it is so individual in every one of us. For some of us the part of the story is to uncover the childhood complications, and it was absolutely true in my own case. Why I know this is true? Because this is how it is. I don't argue with life how it is.
So I do not argue with how it is for others as well, I do not have a specific idea, I enter in all possibilities. I go in, I take it in fully, I notice everything, and suddenly I know what they are here for. And as someone else's difficult childhood would lead to even more difficult adulthood for their own unique specific life work here, my today's client work here is to show and teach the simplicity of choices to lead uncomplicated and unburdened life. She does have perfect set of qualities that allow people feel warm and safe in her presence, so she can deliver her message in the way they won't reject, they suddenly feel the state of ease with her, and then they laugh together on the illusionary complications of life.

When we discussed this at the end I felt she was amazed how simple and noble her mission in life is, and this is what happens when we live what we are: the lifework is naturally expressed through living, through our being, and recognizing it is a simple celebration of a human spirit which is alined with it's intention fully 

Latest Post

🔥The PORTAL Part 17🔥 For Brave and Curious. And Very Important Declaration!

This writing will be two parts, and they are not connected to each other, if you want to skip my personal story and read only about Egyptian...

Read More: