Tuesday, September 1, 2020

What is necessary is conscience

 I know I have been radical with my expression on Facebook and the more time goes by the more I say as is, no pussyfoot around (I got this from my partner :) )


It's too many of us in the spiritual, especially nondual circles that are in denial, clicked into a sheep mode, bamboozled, just like anyone else out there on the streets. You thought you are something special? Nope, the life right now shows very clearly that you just like your next door neighbor who will never know what satsang is. He actually has more chances to survive whats coming, he at least can dig, build, and grow stuff, you spent your years sitting around the stage listening to talks.

I did not know the extent of this bamboozling until probably now. I thought I was talking here to minds that can crack open, can discern, to beings that can stand in autonomy of their own being, but probably most just can't. The neurological groves are set too deep for the neurons not to follow the set direction. These are the times of sorting out of whos mind and nervous system can change and not be enslave by social conditioning of submission, who can walk out from the old paradigm being oblivious and live by default into being fully human who is able to stand in the midth of the storm, see, feel and make their own decisions.

I was a witness of abuse yesterday when a young mother came out with her very little daughter, probably 8y.o, out of the store and the girl pull off her little mask, looking so sweet, like a true little California born angel with blue eyes and white wavy hair. "Pull your mask on", yelled the mother right besides me, she was so laud it hit me right in my heart. I stood there watching how they crossed the street and went into their car and took off. In the masks. I cried today into my partner chest, as I woke up and recalled this. It is not easy for me to see these things. And when people come here and say; there are much more serious atrocities then just wearing a mask, you don't understand that the mask its just a metaphor right now for submission, and it includes for me all the atrocities happening with humans who are naive, asleep, and enslaved by social conditioning. And why would I care so much that I put myself like that here so I alienated so many, even some of my friends?

Why we care? Because our conscience don't let us not to. G.I.Gurdjieff said something that penetrated me long time ago:

"People are very fond of talking about morality. But morality is merely self-suggestion. What is necessary is conscience."

and:

“You must learn not what people round you consider good or bad, but to act in life as your conscience bids you. An untrammeled conscience will always know more than all the books and teachers put together.”

And yet, the bamboozling is so strong that conscience in a modern 'spiritual' man is almost nonexistent. Gurdjieff did talk about it that it is a great gift if a modern man was able to safeguard his conscience through the years of being conditioned to be a sheep of the society. I did not see it so clearly as through the times of this plandemic.

People think I am this hard-core woman that can jump on the horse and charge into the battlefield. I am not really made up for the battlefield, I have very strong feminine qualities, developing masculine qualities as I go by exercising courage to speek my truth and be myself in the middle of the world going in the opposite direction. I have a few people who support this here and on my Youtube channel. I very much appreciate you, guys <3

And if you are bamboozled: look up the latest CDC report that they released very quietly, maybe this will help, I start to doubt that I can be in any way helpful for you.

Sending much love to all, bamboozled and free.
Elena



Latest Post

🔥The PORTAL Part 17🔥 For Brave and Curious. And Very Important Declaration!

This writing will be two parts, and they are not connected to each other, if you want to skip my personal story and read only about Egyptian...

Read More: