Monday, April 8, 2019

“I hide nothing”

~~ 

“I hide nothing”

Yes it is strong.
Yes it is unsettling for many.
But I earned to say this with my life.
Sorry it touches you strongly
And calls you to look at where you hide.
I can hold you in un-hiding,
If you are ready.
But please do not ask me to hide
Because in my hiding I went so far as
Almost leaving life. Some of us are too big to hide,
We will be asked to come out, or we die.
Understand that anyone who went that far
And got the courage to come out of hiding
Will not bend anymore. They are here to be seen
For we are all supported by their courage
To come out and leave fearlessly.





Latest Post

🔥The PORTAL Part 17🔥 For Brave and Curious. And Very Important Declaration!

This writing will be two parts, and they are not connected to each other, if you want to skip my personal story and read only about Egyptian...

Read More: