Friday, January 24, 2020

Some Reflections and a New movement

Some sharing from clients: "There continues to be a cascading effect of transformation for me." ~ S.

"This was pure, real and true" ~ C

"It's worth so much more than I imagined" ~ J

"A couple of sticky issues dissolved almost instantly" ~ S

"Elena pointed out what was at the core" ~ R

"my life just changed on a dime...this is probably the most pivotal thing that's happened to me since awakening in 2012" ~ D.

"A little bit scary, but truly amazing and freeing" ~ M

"There’s a mastery of getting there, of focusing us, tuning me back to myself" ~ E

"She connected and she listened with all her being" ~ P

"Elena, does not waste words or time." ~ D

"Magic is probably the best word for it." ~ S

"It was relaxing, enjoyable, and actually a lot of fun" ~ J

"The simplicity of the process allows Elena’s natural intuitive and psychic gifts to come into play" ~ F

"I briefly felt a bit uncomfortable not carrying around all my crap, and then I just felt lighter, and very, very quiet" ~ R

"I’m a changed man.." ~ M

"profound effects are so grounding!" ~ JH

"Elena brings the spiritual search into the realm of being human" ~ Z

"Elena sees you and through all of your bullshit. She helps you laugh about it!" ~ S

"your generous heart, your power and your childlike spirit which are so refreshing!" ~ Je

"The discovery experience with Elena was more powerful and self revealing than anything I have ever done before" ~ C

"This happened so organically and it feels so right" ~ SF

"I feel pretty speechless about our session" ~ A

"It feels to me as I had 30 years of psychotherapy in a couple of sessions." ~ SA

"Just feels so good to be free!" ~ A

Here is the website with all the information: https://www.elenanezhinsky.com/

If you like my posts, like Complete Humanity FB Page
to see them:
https://www.facebook.com/BuddhaOnABull/
This is my blog where I will be more then my personal FB page starting now, you can follow me by email if you want to keep reading, enter your email.

I record personal audios that are part of some of my coaching sessions in this environment:








Latest Post

🔥The PORTAL Part 17🔥 For Brave and Curious. And Very Important Declaration!

This writing will be two parts, and they are not connected to each other, if you want to skip my personal story and read only about Egyptian...

Read More: