Thursday, January 2, 2020

What we want is Wholeness

The era of seeking enlightenment is going away. It was a certain dynamic in a human consciousness for the times it has been, but it is really about wholeness. And I am sorry, anyone who is holding on and craving transcendent experiences and disregard real but outdated dynamics of their personality, will be not happy at the end.
Sometimes I look back on my life and I am amazed where I put my focus on! I was so hard-core spiritual seeker, with tens thousands of meditation hours, just because I was so lost in the mind conditioning and I never was myself. I thought I was me, but I wasn't. Sounds familiar? It is a paradox that took me all my life to solve in myself that almost drained my life energy completely, and I am still alive here to help a few others to uncover their true original face and relax in their being.
I will be less public, because I am settling more and more within myself, and I am sort of a recluse until I am called in. I created an amazing website (http://elenanezhinsky.com/) where you always can connect with me in different ways, or if curious, find what I am up to in the moment.

Latest Post

🔥The PORTAL Part 17🔥 For Brave and Curious. And Very Important Declaration!

This writing will be two parts, and they are not connected to each other, if you want to skip my personal story and read only about Egyptian...

Read More: