Sunday, August 26, 2018

Trust your own experiment!


Tomorrow I will write something opposite, I always do, I am not consistent, and piss some people off who need exact instructions. I want to remind you that no one knows what you need, I do not know that neither, and especially I do not think that everybody needs the same direction, same teaching, same suggestion. In fact, I lean more into believing that our journeys are so unique that even the biggest teachers you trust, fail if they try to deliver cookie cutter messages. So what and whom to trust? I would say, listen to messages, and see what resonates, take that, and what doesn't push aside for today. Tomorrow might something else resonate. Don't be afraid to experiment with anything, see if it sticks, or it was just a nice concept again on your ears. Trust your own experiment 

Latest Post

🔥The PORTAL Part 17🔥 For Brave and Curious. And Very Important Declaration!

This writing will be two parts, and they are not connected to each other, if you want to skip my personal story and read only about Egyptian...

Read More: