Friday, March 8, 2019

Elena, this is Profound!

“Elena, this is Profound!!”
“Yes, it is!”
We both silent, startled, looking at each other, there is a deep pause...we feel her profoundness.

“Now you go live from this space, girl”
She glows as thousand stars. I tear up.
I am there with her. In her expansion. I am expanded too. It’s a space of all possibilities. It feels no less then profound.
I feel an honor to have an opportunity to make them lit up as thousand starts and be a witness to their profoundness.
I love to work with millennials. They are so precious, they evoke in me the most sympathetic joy I ever felt! 

If you have a child who is any of it: unsure, "lost", hiding, shy, unhappy, underachiever, resentful, righteous, having attention problems, commitment problems, any problems! in their 20th or early 30th, please send them to me. They are seekers in their own right, and I know how to work with them. I have very limited time for this as I am involved in building big project right now and trying to finish the book. The reason I am offering this because helping these precious souls makes a big impact on me. I feel called into this work right now, I feel they are who will carry us forward as a human tribe, and they need help now. I connect with them through having no solid identity and a lifetime of a great variety of "normal" and quirky human experience. They feel my transparency and acceptance of them, regardless where they are; they get validated in their uniqueness, they get empowered to Be, they re-connect to who they are in their own unique way. I can cry just writing this, because they deserve it and because they are much more ready to be who they are then any of the old crony like me.

I have to say to any of you who feel: "I had an awakening experience, but I still hide from living life fully", consider this work invitation too. Though I would take your millennials precious kids for a ride with me first 





Latest Post

🔥The PORTAL Part 17🔥 For Brave and Curious. And Very Important Declaration!

This writing will be two parts, and they are not connected to each other, if you want to skip my personal story and read only about Egyptian...

Read More: