Monday, October 1, 2018

Some humanities...




One day I might be able to write more about this life changing and life giving relationship. I have so much to say, I get overwhelmed and I don't know where to start. Though I am guilty of it on many topics! I have so much to express that if I won't have anything to experience anymore, I can still write about what I already experienced and understood to the end of this life. The most fascinating thing that the essence of who I am that unveiled itself to 8 months old baby Alenka now is the same in 50 years old Elena. Gosh, so much lived, and nothing changed at all. I can write to the rest of this lifetime about this mystery, telling stories of my own life of slowly changing face, without ever changing at all
πŸ’—πŸ™

Latest Post

πŸ”₯The PORTAL Part 17πŸ”₯ For Brave and Curious. And Very Important Declaration!

This writing will be two parts, and they are not connected to each other, if you want to skip my personal story and read only about Egyptian...

Read More: