Sunday, November 5, 2023

🔥THE PORTAL. Part 3🔥 Why I am writing these things and why it is important for you to know too

Today I received a message from a long time friend on Facebook, he said that he just was about to contact me, and then I posted these writings on how to be a human and remain human in the times of a chaos, he found them very helpful and just wanted me to know this. I very much appreciate this kind of feedback. Think about it. I have no idea what you guys need, I just feel the urge
to write, and if you tell me that it's helpful, this really helpful to me too! Let me know in comments if this benefited you in some way, it would be great to hear!
I know I am writing some stuff that people usually don't do openly on social media, especially we saw during plandemic what was happening with accounts of people trying to tell the truth about vac and masks, they were restricted, deleted and etc...
So why I went forward and unloading here this information in these posts? As I wrote about before, and I believe it is the case on this planet, and in our Universe, Balance has the highest precedence. This world contains all possibilities, from our human perspective they can feel just and unjust, bad and good, light and dark, incredible and horrible - all possibilities exist, what matters is the BALANCE.
Anyone who missed here is the beginning of these notes about portal of our times, how to deal with whats going on:
Part 2: https://completehumanity.blogspot.com/2023/11/the-portal-part-2-how-to-live-in-these.html I write on Facebook, then post here. On Facebook you can comment. I don't have comments on my blog, I don't want to deal with spam.
Obviously I got the information from some sources, and I have been observing these sources for a long while. I will share with you my correspondence with one source, so you will see why I trust the information that comes from them.
I also will translate you an article and you will understand where the information is stored, all the history of this planet, of humanity, that very history that we don't know, because we only know what we are told, which is a lie. Or maybe I just will tell you the basics. That there are certain human beings on this planet (not spirits, not entities of other planes, HUMANS just like us, with a very evolved consciousness) that keep the knowledge, when they go and come back, they don't loose the memory, they have an ability to remember themselves and their responsibility from life to life. They are the Wardens. They can't interfere with humanity, they just keep the knowledge, protect and preserve. To the times when this knowledge is needed. And the times are now. This is why it is coming out to us. It is all about the Balance.
To protect the balance on this planet, more people need to wake up. I am sure you have heard the phrase: "At this time every soul counts". It is probably true, as what I have heard is to completely take over the planet 80% of the humanity needs to be completely under illusion, subdued, not able to think, or exercise their will. Right now, as if I trust this sources, 65% of humanity is in that kind of state. Some looking or waiting for the Savior, some already not looking for anything other then watching TV and glad to be entertained by it: humanity needs "хлеба и зрелищь" - "bread and entertainment", as one of the famous guys said. This is why I keep saying: Observe, do not engage. We will have this kind of entertainment on a regular basis, while those who control this planet doing whatever is needed to roll this Reset.
Of cause, if you are in the place of the conflict or disaster, you gotta do what you gotta do. But if you are not there, then you gotta do your life, people, do not add to the 65%, start to look inside yourself and deal with your own issues, clear your own places inside.
Each of us came here with specific aim, start to notice that homogenization that I was talking about in Part 2, start to aim, intend to become real. Most of the times its just like a war, but inside: you and you - the one that wants to be real, and the one that afraid to loose everything if he/she start to be real. Afraid to loose people who used to you to be as you are right now, and they won't like you to change. Afraid to loose maybe certain status, position, its understandable.
Start slow, don't rush, try to open yourself to yourself first. When you see yourself real and like it then it will be easier to show yourself to the world. Its like coming out from the closet, as we say. Its easier these times, because before these crazy times most what people were afraid of is to appear inadequate, a little off, inappropriate. Remember this? This points so much to homogenization. Everybody have to be similar, no one can cross that line. Maybe artists, they had more freedom, but the regular Joe had to constantly wear the persona, a mask. Now this craziness of life gave permission to many people to act out of usual persona, and its not uncommon now to see people radically change, not like like before.
What I ask you to do is to start noticing when you are real and when you acting like persona, just noticing. Noticing shouldn't be difficult unless you don't want the truth. if you don't, then yo will be afraid to see that. But I am doubting my long posts attracts those people. They are ok in their ignorance, we all have different journeys in life. I was too impatient with people, too assertive, too arrogant before, I am more mature now and I don't push on people, I let them be as they are and have their experience as it is. Maybe I am still pushy with Anthony, but even with him, I am mellowed out 🙂
Coming back to Balance. I just felt that the times now of open doors. I see it everywhere I look -information is flooding the space, open, nothing is a secret anymore, you just need to connect with a right information, have a certain frequency of consciousness. The Balance requires this information to be here. And if before people would be afraid to post openly, because they would call troubles to themselves, now it is an open door. I feel it such, because I don't feel any tension in myself, and no fear.
And of cause, I trained myself for the last many years not to care what individual people think of me and what I write. I don't depend on people in any way. I don't have clients or students, even friends I depend on, I tried many things, but never was interested to build some kind of following where I would have to watch what I say, I told myself long ago that I have to become completely independent so I can say and write without altering my words. I didn't know this kind of craze in the world will be happening, but I was guided by my Conscience and, because I followed, though it was against what's common and seemingly right, now I am free with my expression.
Not everybody needs this information. So how I sort it out those who actually don't need it, or maybe it will be not beneficial for them, maybe they will start to worry even more whats going to happen to them? I sort it out by writing very long posts. The attention span of a modern man is probably a paragraph, maybe a few. The only people who will read the whole text would be those who read and it resonates in them, they have insights, they feel wow, I am not alone, they get energized, they are eager to know more. These are you, people, you know who you are, you are exactly those I am talking to. Some of you I know and some of you read anonymously, thats ok, whatever works for you. You always can write to me privately, just say that you read my posts, that would be great to know, but if you want to be invisible, thats good too.
And if you somehow got to read to this line, but you don't really need this information, let me tell you this: this is just a conspiracy and I am a lunatic, all is well, mate. Just keep doing what you do, don't pay attention to this crap.
Since I need to make these post long, here is what else I want to tell you. This very friend that I mentioned in the beginning of this post said he was running away from being real with all kinds of tricks, just like most of us: spiritual seeking, head-based neo advaita, alcohol and etc...
I want to talk a little about alcohol. I know many people who fooled themselves with "social drinking" trick where they would drink a glass of wine or a bottle, depends on a stamina, as an un-wind thing or as a pleasure thing, but if they would look into it closely and very honestly, this is really an escape thing. How to become real if you escape every day or every other day to face something you don't want to face. You just keep the lie going, but you feel its just a little lie, no big deal: honestly, my life suck, but I make believe that its actually a good life, I built this life and it must be good, and I smooth it out with the wine, take that edge off, and I am oki dock to go forward without really changing myself and my life. Cheers!
This worked before, when we all were brainwashed by the System machine, comforted, given rewards, just to keep sleeping. Now matrix won't give anymore rewards, these are different times, and we have to be clear, alert, know whats going on, because what will be your advantage in a future is the ABILITY TO TAKE the RESPONSIBILITY for yourself and MAKE RIGHT DECISIONS.. And 2020th shown us that many just put that responsibility of your own health and decisions on the gov. Many made bad choices, listened to bad advisers. One choice like that and your life is taking a different course.
Be the most clear version of you so you can make right decisions. Alcohol is the substance that has its own entities. Those entities in Russian called "lyarvas", not sure what it is called in English. These entities either gently, if you drink a glass, or not so gently, if you gobble a bottle, suck your energy, your clarity, your reasoning. They also affect the psyche and want to you have that glass of wine. I know how it is, I had periods in my life when I had a glass of wine here and there, and sometimes streaks of time when I would drink a glass of wine every day with dinner or with cheese. I love it, but I can't do it.
The frequency of alcohol is so low, it brings you right to the lower chakras, this is why we all know that alcohol has dumbing effect. Of cause, if you never dwelled in the higher levels of consciousness, you won't agree with me here, but I know that those people do not read my posts. For anyone who reads my posts and keep drinking alcohol, please stop it. If you need some substance temporary to stop drinking, use a little marihuana, at least it doesn't drop you down in frequency. And later on you will have to stop that as well, I will explain you why in details in the future post.
And if you want to have glass of wine with dinner once in a while (not every day), then its fine, of cause, just understand that you voluntarily allow your frequencies to be dropped. I would ask myself why I want my consciousness level to be dropped right now, what is that I can't face in life so I have to have a glass of wine.
This whole write up on alcohol does not include a family or friends gathering, an event, a go out once in a while. I was only talking about frequent home drinking. And I am sorry this came out so long, and preachy, but I just know how important this is for a Warrior. Warrior lives with and for an Idea, an Intent, service to humanity. Alcohol is for Merchants, they concern mostly about comfort in life, and wine is one of their pleasures. They can have their pleasure, you can't. They can keep lies to themselves, you can't. Their aim is comfort, pleasure and fulfillment, your aim is completeness, wholeness, and Service. Think about it.
I feel this is enough long and boring that if only a few of you finished it, thats still enough for me to feel complete 🙂
P.S. I didn't plan for these posts, It just happened one day, and then next day - another one, and here is the third, I feel I didn't finish with all I needed to say, so I will continue. Unless the book with take me again, I still have 20% material to write to finish the first draft. Next:

Latest Post

🔥The PORTAL Part 17🔥 For Brave and Curious. And Very Important Declaration!

This writing will be two parts, and they are not connected to each other, if you want to skip my personal story and read only about Egyptian...

Read More: