Saturday, December 2, 2023

🔥The PORTAL. Part 13🔥 FOR TRUE MISFITS ONLY


I have to warn people with unstable psyche who accidentally got on my blog, this information will destabilize you even more, it’s not safe for you to read it.  Or if you read all the previous Parts, and that was already too much, stop.  Do not read this Part.  I am serious.  You will get into trouble, your mind won’t be able to process and you won’t be able to digest this information.  Don’t write to me later what you should do, just do it now: do not read.  Make that conscious decision now and close this page.  Your mind will try to trick you into reading, because it’s like a rascal: “la la la la la, you can do it, you can do it”.  Don’t.  Don’t do it.  Close this page.  Save your sanity.  Make a right choice right now for yourself. 

Ok, as I had to warn some people off the page, now I continue. Yesterday I got some important information for us.  Interesting that I have been writing in this very metaphor of computer game simulation in Part 11 and 12, and then this writing came through one of the sources that clarifies even more of what I was talking about.  You can believe it or not, your choice, but I feel my duty is to give you this information.  

This will be, probably, the longest text I will write for these spontaneously created series. It needs to be long.  It will weed out those who have no enough energy, focus and interest, they don't need it then. Also when I wrote it, I started to add here and there, just trying to make it more clear, so I might repeat myself in different parts, forgive me for this, I have no energy to read this whole thing right now to make it clean. If something sounds off, tune out, keep reading, just get the essence of this message, that would be just enough. 

Let's just start the ride. 

I am connected to some sources, as I said earlier, this one called themselves Wardens and Arbiters.  They are not entities from the astral plane, the are not spirits, mediums, or whatever else, its not channeling.  These are humans, just like us, with bodies, families, but they are in much higher evolution of their soul, they are aware of their work here, they do not completely loose the memory when they are born.  Yes, there is a natural process of very advanced Soul to return here and CONTINUE the work: to be reborn into a certain family that will support their soul work with proper guidance and education from the very early years.

These are very advanced souls that incarnate here on earth in order to continue their work and can be recognized by masters, like in case of  Dalai Lama, Karmapa and similar. From the early age they are guided by masters to bring forth knowledge that they already have in them, so they don’t need to start from ground zero - from being oblivious, without any memory of the previous lives.  And they incarnate in the family of advanced souls that will not brainwash them, for they would be lost all their lives in suffering, looking for relief, and not able to do their work.  Its a tragedy when this special soul does not receive a special training from the childhood, it’s sort of like entrapment for the soul for a lifetime without its being able to do its work.  It happens.  When such a soul comes here there are different forces at play to give this soul suited conditions and also those forces that try to prevent them to develop. I have heard that the real Dalai Lama was held by Chinese and was not given guidance and education he needs.  I don’t know if this is true, just mentioning here to illustrate the point. 


Also there are technologies on this planet to transfer Consciousness from one body to another body and it is used to transfer consciousness for the important bots in a Matrix. Because they have no soul, when organic body - avatar is aged and deteriorated, they have no other choice as to just die, their consciousness completely gets dissolved in the field.  This is why so much fear on this planet about dying, its a real thing.  Many here, who have no soul to continue the journey, instinctively know and feel that this life is all they’ve got, and there is a lot of fear about the end.  That field of fear conditions humans as well, as we don’t really know anything about ourselves, so we think we are all the same, mortal.


So the bots, the avatars without soul, they are inhabitants of the Matrix to carry its program, execute algorithms. They need to play out their current character to the max, then they either done, or their consciousness is transferred.  This is very energy consuming process and is done to bots with  advanced Consciousness (think about a few deaths of the very prominent people in the world in the last couple of years, one of them very recently, a few days ago).  Their consciousness was transferred into a specific newborn whose family will support the development of this person into an important figure in the world, again.  Here we go again, Liz…but her name is different now.   


There is a movie about transfer of consciousness, when I remember, or you remind me, I will add here.  Yes, they clue us, but we are clueless! Naive and soulful humans who love everybody and can’t comprehend how the horrors in the world, the lies, the wars, the greed, just continues. Because there is a scenario through the millines and there are players who carry this scenario, century after century: they programmed to carry the work and they don’t have individual conscience to feel the horrors.  They truly think that they are doing right thing.  From our view they are psychopaths, from their view, just another working day on this planet!

Always through the epochs, there were some very advanced souls here on Earth called Hierophants. There were 44 Hierophants, then they split during Atlantis times. This is a different topic, but what we know about Atlantis is far from what exactly happened, and that knowledge is preserved but not for us, because we have to be kept in a dark even about the recent history, even about our own ancestral history, basically about everything possible, so we don’t know who we are and we are easily controlled.  Atlantis wasn't good times in the history of the Earth, what we have now is an echo from those times, we will talk about it later when I get my picture about it together. 


After the split of the Hierophants, half went with the Dark side.  Let’s just call it as such, we can call it any other name, but this is the common name for anything that goes against the Will of God.  To illustrate this point, and to take from it any religious connotation I will bring you this example: imagine that you are seen as God to all the cells of your organism. Your organism wants to live, its his Will.  Sometimes something happens and there are some cells that act to kill the organism.  So you can call yourself God, Creator, the One, whatever, the point I am making here is that there is a Will of The Higher Being, and there are those who goes against it, like cancerous cells.  Those 22 Hierophants went against the Will of the Higher Being, but they are part of it. 


The most important on this planet, in the Universe, is the BALANCE.  This is very intricate creation and if no balance, our Universe would perish. Therefore all the Hierophants are here to keep the balance.  Since the 22 went with the Dark, the other 22 went with the Light, with the Will of this Higher Being. I know it is sounds too simplistic, and I myself don’t know exactly how it happened, I am trying to bring it to you in a simple way so you get it. The other 22 Hierophants now called Wardens and Arbiters, and they keep the balance from the Light side, the Creator of this Universe, the Larger Quantum Being.  


There are 22 Warden and Arbiters in different parts of the world, they are aware and know each other, some met.  If you ever read “Anastasia” series by Vladimir Megre, he mentions there about Hierophants and their work on Earth.  Sounds way off?  And Dalai Lama’s and Karmapa’s reincarnations sounds fine?  Watch movies: Westworld, The 13Th Floor and similar, we thought these are sci-fi movies…just fairytales.  The clues are always given to us, it’s a Universal Law, there is nothing can be here without announcement and consent.  They announce things in different ways, some of the details through the movies, books, advertisement, etc…The consent is your signature or your Yes, directly, or even in a dream when you sleep (sneaky! :) ) Read Part 1 of the Portal to know what to do about it.  If you think I wasn’t serious enough in Part 1, maybe now you will see that I was. 


Yesterday, after I wrote Part 11 and 12 and used this analogy of the computer game, the theater and a doll house, which all came to me spontaneously, I was surprised to read Wardens and Arbiters, they expanded more and clarified it so perfectly, I had to post it for you in it’s entirety.  The questions that fueled us, spiritual seekers, for many years to try to understand our origin and who we are, still open.  Some of us came to partial understanding and different degree of awakening of Consciousness within us.  Now these sources, communicating with humanity directly, bring knowledge from a different perspective, opening the Consciousness and knowing even more. They just give us more details to what we already found through our deep work within our own consciousness, and they just add some other details, closed to the humans, that we would not have access to otherwise.  


This information is not for everyone, not even for those who are partially conscious, not everybody needs it.  I can live my whole life, doing my own deep inner work, and care less about the Hierophants, or even the Higher Being, Creator, God. I can live as a little cell doing my work and care less about anything else. And I was just like that, I didn’t think about dark and light, astral plane and the entities of different sort, the hidden agendas of those in power, I cared nothing about it before.  I had no interest, not time and and no capacity to put all these pieces together.  I was shut to preserve the integrity of the space where I could do my inner work without stretching far and thin.  I instead was digging deep into my own psyche, and I felt it was enough for a lifetime.  


But at some point my Consciousness expanded even more, and I was able to see and take in more.  Now, looking back, I understand why in Vipassana retreats they emphasize to keep awareness within your body, why any experience outside the actual body would be under emphasized and taught to return the focus into the body.  This whole method is based on digging deep and narrow, and in a way, it saved me from going wide and on a surface.  I might would end up being one of those lunatics that take every information as truth and run with it, and would end up an outcast that no-one would take seriously.  It’s not like that at all, because I served my time and went deep, very deep, so deep that I know what I am talking about, I really do.  And it is felt by you, you know I am not bringing you sensational bullshit.  When I don’t know details, I tell you so, when we started on this journey I told you: if you can’t accept the details, take in the essence, take in what you can, leave the rest. 


I described in my book Buddha on a Bull a Revelatory experience I had in one of the retreats.  I was a witness of how this reality transformed into pure Consciousness without overlay of the Matrix.  I saw what matrix is, this hologram that is projected from our own mind.  Later I understood that what opened to me was what in Dzoghen tradition of Nepal and Tibet, called Rigpa - the reality without the grid of the mind, Pure Consciousness. That Consciousness was Everything, there was just that.  Quantum Consciousness of the Soul. I have first hand experience of knowing it is so.  But I didn’t know any details of how this Matrix operates, this all is new to me and flooded into my awareness in the last few years.  Because I had real life experience of the freed Consciousness from the constrains of the Matrix illusion, all this information flows freely into my mind, without making me scared or paranoid.  But for any of you who continue to read, but you are not ready to hear and process this, I would again warn you and suggest to stop.  


I know my crowd is prepped by years of exploring Consciousness, this is why I actually can write about these things, I would not write these things for Merchants.  Most of the people, including most of the humans, don’t need to know and unable to process this information. 


But for us, misfits of the Matrix, the Warriors, the Mystics, let’s go! 


I found from this source (and one more) that there were many resets of the Matrix before, some would complete wipe out civilizations by the floods and would reset the memory of the remaining people.  If you remember I mentioned this in the Part 1 or 2.  They said this time is “a soft” reset, though it feels like the end of the world and as crazy as it gets, it’s nothing like “hard reset”.  We just need to make it through these coming 6 years that I have been mentioning.  We have to prepare well, I will talk about it later.  It’s going on for a while, Reset programme started around 2012 and supposed to be majorly done by 2030.  Yes, we are living on the EDGE!  Its terrifying for most and exciting for some!


Everything what is going on is coded and the bots are putting this plan in the making, because their consciousness is formatted to this.  So when you don’t understand how it is possible to allow these wars and these catastrophes to be, here is your answer.  Do not wait for your gov. to come to senses.  They don’t follow the senses, they follow orders and the plan.  Republicans, Democrats, Joe, Donald, doesn’t matter, they are playing their roles in this plan, and we are moving according to the plan of the reset. There are some variations of the Future, and what’s going on now is constantly changing the possibility of what future we will have, what kind of simulative reality will be here on this planet.  We are living at truly EPIC times!  Incredible times! 


 Outer world changes, our consciousness also changes, these are times of the greatest possibilities in opening the consciousness, as well as as the times of greatest delusions. This is why we don’t hear each other, if one thinks that mask and gloves they wear in their car will save their life, they truly believe in it, they truly believe boosters will save them and they diligently going to get them up to date, they believe in the official reasons for wars, whatever kakameme stories they are fed from the talking box, they truly believe in gov. trying to help them, and some believe in Savior will come and rescue them.  


I spent 2.5 years actively fighting for humanity during 2020th so my  people would not believe the kakameme stories, and I tried different methods.  Then I realized that if I continue like that, I won’t make it. It affected my health.  When I came across Wardens and Arbiters information I was very skeptical, but I was open, and I started to understand why we see the world in so different way and why it is futile to try to wake up people who are not here to wake up in this lifetime.  This is why I am very direct with you, guys, I have no time and energy to “support” anyone.  And I don’t ask for support.  I don’t need likes or words of encouragement, I know why I am doing what I am doing, I am not dependent on anything from outside.  And you take full responsibility for yourself this is the only way we can continue to have a relationship.  Though if you let me know that my writings help you in some way or even let me know you read it, that helps for my inspiration, and I will write more.  For now what fuels my inspiration is the number of view on my blog posts. If I would not have that statistics from my blog, I would think only 5 people who let me know on FB, read my blog. Thank you, these 5 people, you know who you are, and I appreciate that! And thanks to Google, as much as I don’t like you, but you are providing me with correct numbers, because my human readers want to be incognito, and I get it, people, whatever works for you!


Back to main reason of this post.  These times demand courage, anyone who is weak in conviction will be formatted, I called it brainwashed, to this or that information, and then there is no way we can hear each other.  This is the time of great decisions, basically who I want to be, what I want to create with my consciousness, everything now is available, you just have to seriously choose what you want, or can do with the rest of your life.  No-one can judge you for your decision, as we understand more and more what’s going on, we can only accept the validity of someone’s journey and what they choose to live in this incarnation.  And there are people you would choose to fight for someone dear, I totally understand, I would fight for my son until I can’t anymore, and then I can accept.  I am lucky my son never was easy to format by the box, and Anthony too. I do have my small world here :) 


The main aim of any human being through this process is to remain human and do a human act, at least one (we will talk about it), and I have been telling you that since they emphasized it for me very strongly. Not to engage into news, just lead your life as always, and if anything asked from you that you feel is strange, say no.  That was a very clear message I got from this source W&A since I got connected in a Fall of  2022. 


So why Wardens and Arbiters coming forth now and directly communicating with us? Because by educating us, they can teach us how to educate our children in a right way and how to bring them up not to be formatted by the Matrix’s algorithms and therefore, keep the BALANCE on this planet for it to survive.  They mainly are about children’s right upbringing, but for that to be understood by us, they need to tell us who we are and what’s happening, so we see how we got into this situation and get inspired to educate our children and greatchildren in a different way.  And then our young generation can resist and not give in to the technocratic future that the “dark side” trying to install here.  


This planet apparently is an important entity in our universe, and it’s essential that its continues to be inhabitable by souls through reincarnation. Through the incarnation in avatar soul can continue to manifest different states of being, evolving itself and the whole quantum field.  I am not sure if this is true, but I have heard that the Earth is the only place in our Universe where human souls can manifest states and feelings, live through them, and evolve.


Right now one of the possible branch of the Future is a technocratic society where technocratic entities will take over the planet.  In this case, again I don’t know if this is true but, humanity will be taken from Earth.  This will create a new project of finding a proper place for human souls to incarnate, it will take time.  This is why everyone who understands this is working in their consciousness, in their life, by different means possible, against this possibility of the future.  See, and there are those (most) who have no idea of the depth of what is happening, what the point to fight with them about their opinion, which is not theirs in a first place?  What’s important is to keep love in your heart, compassion to the sleeping population of this planet.  Do you know why they had a plan to vac 80% of the population? And that plan failed for now,  but stay alert about this con. Because 30% of humans who are not living in fear, and able to FEEL, are able to keep the fort on this planet for all the humanity and everybody else. Every human counts now! 


So back to Wardens and Arbiters. They give all kinds of information, I am not reading everything, just some information that comes to my attention, because it corresponds to my own lived wisdom or does not create any resistance in me.  I have been following them for 2 years,  just was curios, like many of you here now.  But after I had read some of their information and had some personal communication (once), I started to look at this all differently.  It took me a while, so if you look at this skeptical, I understand.  Just take it in as some kind of possibility. I still take it as such, not as complete truth, because by this time in life I already have a smirk for everything, doesn’t matter how believable or unbelievable it looks !  And I promise, I will post you their communication with me, at some point in the next writings, as these texts write themselves, I never know what I will be writing next about.  I just write by inspiration and talk to you as you are sitting in my room :)  


I tell you this, I never knew I would write all I wrote today, I just followed the inspiration, what was interesting for me to write about. I guess, the times are right for this information, it’s just incredible to be able to talk about these things to 100+ people who read my blog. I am very small fish, and I like it that way :)  Even 10 would be enough for me :) Actually 9 people on the same page in one strong Intent can create incredible things, at least declare this Intent in the necessary power to be manifested in the Matrix.  We might do something like that in a future if this is interesting for you.  Residing in this state together and Declaring it, for example: LIFE, PURITY, PEACE, LOVE, CLARITY, JOY, EQUANIMITY, and anything else of that magnitude! 


And finally, explained so thoroughly, I arrived to the point where I can post you the message from Wardens and Arbiters.  I found this very clear given, it will drop you into more knowing:


“Naive Earthlings still think that our planet is ruled by a bunch of secret societies, secret" scoundrels :)


No man is capable of controlling the planet and planetary events.


Hyper Intelligence is needed. This is beyond the power of any person, even a group of people. It's impossible.


Don't you believe it?

Do you want arguments?


Many ARE UNABLE TO keep the ORDER IN THEIR OWN FAMILY 


Many countries still do not know how to manage their society and simple social systems.

Look at your country.


What's that?

No country in the world is capable of ensuring order and a DECENT LIFE for ITS POPULATION 


Why?

Spies and traitors?

No, MEDIOCRITY and INCOMPETENCE


Where has it been seen that the head of state should be protected by bodyguards from his own people?


It's completely absurd


It's not funny to you, since you're used to living like this.

This is your normality.....


Why did the USSR collapse?

Who is to blame, Yeltsin or Gorbachev?


Nobody, they are just small screws.

It's just that the EXPERIMENT is over 


The USSR project was closed


They just closed it.


Who?!


Don't you understand where you are? What is it?

Are you naive? Do you believe in "chaos"...?

There is no chaos.


Everything is counted to the second, all events.....


All


Without EXCEPTION


Artificial HyperIntelligence.


They pretend that they have just created this AI

Seriously?


Nothing, no one created it


All this has always been here


At the age of 5, we already knew from the masters what our world is, where we are and what an hyperintelligence  - AI is.

How long it exist?

For a long long time, you can't live that  much


Look around, it's obvious that something is not right and for long time


Constant surveillance and control since childhood, the system of things, the same characters in power.

Why can't you become king?

Can you?


Girls dream of becoming princesses :)

Yeah, right....they are already running to meet you on horseback, and yes, the horse if white!


This is a computer simulation....You are not here at all, just an AVATAR


Ghost in Avatar


Why didn't they ask you?


Sorry, forgot, or didn't have time


When you play a game on the computer, this player, who is there running around and fighting with everyone, does he know that he is being controlled?


Does he even know who he is? And where is he?

Does he know that he is being watched?


No awareness


This dimension excludes such a possibility


Take paper and pencil.

Yes, yes, right now


Draw as you can, there's a stick and a cucumber, draw a boy, Vasya


Nearby, you draw a girl, Masha


Ready?


So, here is a 2D dimentional model


Is that clear?


When Vasya, on paper, looks at Masha, he sees only some kind of line in the distance, but he does not see and does not understand what it is


And you bring this paper with a drawing to your face, it will be a 3D dimension


But those who are on paper, Vasya and Masha, do not see you at all


And you don't see at all the one who ascended into the 4D dimension and looks from above at you and those on a paper - Vasya and Masha


All these comrades do not see the one who is in the 5D dimension, who looks at you all from all sides


All these comrades, taken together, have no idea that they are in a computer simulation, and do not see at all the one who controls them and pokes at them with the MOUSE 🔥😁


You don't understand?


This is brilliant


And who is bastard, ....him, who is poking at me with the mouse?


You yourself 💯😁


What?


Yep.


Where am I then?


I AM EVERYWHERE


Then where is the real Me?


What do teachers of esoterics tell you?

Where did it all come from.

This world?

What's it?

How did this universe come about?


There they have no answer, just guesses


Do you want to find out right now?


We will reveal two reasons.

We'll hide one for now

For now


Ok?


Our universe happened for a reason:


Chance & Necessity


We'll keep the main reason for now.


THE INTENT OF THE CREATOR IS BRILLIANT”




Latest Post

🔥The PORTAL Part 17🔥 For Brave and Curious. And Very Important Declaration!

This writing will be two parts, and they are not connected to each other, if you want to skip my personal story and read only about Egyptian...

Read More: